Investment Banking Analyst
Baird’s Equity Capital Markets group includes more than 500 professionals in research, institutional sales and trading, and investment banking. Our Global Investment Banking group provides M&A, debt advisory, and equity and debt financing services to middle-market companies. There are approximately 300 banking professionals serving clients globally.
As an Investment Banking Analyst, you will:
• Play an integral role on investment banking teams, providing analytical support on mergers and acquisitions, public offerings and other financial advisory services for our clients.
• Assist in the preparation of company valuations, financial models, company marketing documents and client presentations in addition to performing research and various analyses in support of new business generation.
• Develop your skills through broad exposure to both junior and senior bankers.
What makes this opportunity great:
• Gain relevant experience in all areas of a transaction, from preparation of marketing materials to facilitation of due diligence.
• Unique culture that values diverse backgrounds and perspectives while emphasizing teamwork and a strong sense of partnership.
• Achieve professional development through lean deal teams which provide greater responsibility and daily interaction with senior bankers.
What we look for:
• Candidates with experience working in a fast-pace professional environment who can hit the ground running.
• 12-24 months of full-time experience working at a top-tier investment bank..
• Candidates must have a proven academic record and an interest in Finance.
• The ideal candidate will have:
o An enduring work ethic and track record of success.
o The ability to function equally well in both a team setting and on a self-directed basis.
o Excellent mathematical, writing, verbal and computer skills.
• Series 63 & 79 licensing preferred or the ability to quickly obtain.
Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity
Baird is committed to inclusion & diversity for our clients, our associates and the communities where we live and work. This commitment stems from our culture of integrity, genuine concern for others and respect for the individual. We view inclusion & diversity as an ongoing journey – one of shared responsibility, continuous improvement and a focus on progress. We invite you to join us as we work together to foster an environment where diversity unites rather than divides us. Learn more here.