One of the best ways to prepare yourself for your career is through a comprehensive internship at Baird. We offer our interns meaningful, on-the-job experience, and give them the chance to meet and learn from senior bankers.
We are currently looking for interns to work for 3 - 6 months within our Frankfurt Investment Banking team.
Your key tasks will include:
- Supporting the team in the preparation of pitch materials, info memos, buyer lists and data rooms
- Creation of market and business analyses in the context of M&A transactions
- Database and market research
- Preparing company valuations, using a variety of valuation methods.
You should possess the following qualifications/skills:
- An ability to work in an international setting with our colleagues in the US, UK and China
- An outstanding academic record
- A major in Finance or Accounting
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (especially in Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills with fluency in both German and English
- An ability to focus on detail and a passion for excellence
- A strong work ethic and a capacity for teamwork.
We are currently looking for interns to start during Q4 2021 (October onwards start). To apply, please submit your CV, cover letter and references (if uploading multiple files please drag and drop them under the Resume / Cover Letter tab).
Please indicate your availability for an internship within your application.