The Performance Reporting Specialist is responsible for supporting and providing client service for our Reporting Platforms. This individual should have a great attention to detail to maintain information on multiple performance platforms to support Baird Financial Advisors and our clients. This individual will have the opportunity to learn about performance, general data analysis and reporting within a dynamic and challenging and ever-changing environment. Must have a combination of technical, problem solving, and mathematical skills in addition to the ability to communicate well with individuals at all levels.
As a Performance Reporting Specialist, you will:
- Provide high value service to internal and external clients in an environment that promotes Baird’s culture and the Operations mission and values statement
- Ensure adherence to regulations, Baird policies, and department procedures and policies
- Answer and/or initiate Financial Advisor and Client Specialist contact; answer routine questions and follow through on requests
- Contribute to productivity, efficiency and effectiveness improvements to drive exceptional client service and risk mitigation
- Work on special team projects or support other team members in their efforts
- Test new functionality with existing performance reporting and asset allocation platforms
- Provide suggestions to enhance existing processes
- Provide support, training and education to Financial Advisors, Client Specialists and other associates for our supported performance reporting platforms
- Perform other duties as required
What makes this opportunity great:
- Ability to expand knowledge on performance calculation and reporting within a dynamic and challenging environment
- Ability to work a variety of teams and leaders, proving your ability to be flexible and high adaptable
- Unique culture that values diverse backgrounds and perspectives while emphasizing teamwork and a strong sense of partnership
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or 2+ years of experience in a financial services Operations role is a plus.
- Series SIE within 120 days of hire if role processes cash or security movements.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel’s financial functions, formulas and macros is preferred.
- Proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook). Experience with Microsoft SQL and/or PowerBI preferred, but not required.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments; work under pressure and within deadlines to produce accurate, high-quality results.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, monitor, and complete multiple tasks or projects, either independently or collaboratively within a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must, with the ability to effectively relate to work in a team-oriented setting.
- Passion for providing high-value client service.
- Ability to stay focused under pressure and to prioritize workload in order to effectively manage time.
- Proven reliability in performance.