We are seeking a bilingual and organized professional to provide administrative support for a NY-based Managing Director and the firm’s Japanese clients.
As an Administrative Assistant III, you will:
What makes this opportunity great:
- Handle correspondence with Japanese executives and their assistants thru email and telephone. It will be important for this candidate to be online during a portion of the business day in Japan.
- Set up meetings and manage diaries with Japanese clients, coordinate with MD other commitments.
- Manage travel itineraries for Japan visits/Japanese visitors.
- Make domestic and international travel arrangements and prepare itineraries.
- Represent Baird in a professional manner both internally and externally through telephone and in-person contact. Addressing inquiries will require knowledge of the department's overall function, policies, procedures, or services.
- Scan documents for electronic filing, general organizational assistance, and various other duties as assigned.
What we look for:
- Team of associates passionate about achieving great results for clients and give back to the communities where we live and work
- Unique culture that values diverse backgrounds and perspectives while emphasizing teamwork and a strong sense of partnership
- Support and flexibility to grow and be your best at work, at home, and in the community
- Fluent in Japanese and English with at least 5 years of experience working for a Japanese company.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Administrative experience working with multiple team members.
- Professional demeanor with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with general supervision. Must be proactive, have good follow through skills and work effectively as a team player.
- Ability to complete work projects with speed and accuracy, often under pressure and/or short deadlines.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrate reliability in attendance and work performance.